North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, January 1, 2018

Today's efforts

They say that what you do on the first of the year you will do all year long.  Well it's no surprise to me.  I sewed, cleaned, washed clothes and made a small batch of collards and black eye peas.

Mostly I sewed in peace and quiet.

The first and third picture are Quilty Hug Quilts.  Second picture is my On Ringo Lake progress.  I have all the parts sewn.  A few still need trimming.

Wishing everyone in blog land a very Happy New Year.  🐸




3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! Very pretty and colorful projects you have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had even a thimble full of your productivity!
    Ringo Lake is a very pretty quilt, and you have created two more great quilty hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year - your blocks and quilts are beautiful! - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.