North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, July 16, 2018

Another Bag/UFO Tackled

I have had my Allietare quilt top in a bag.  It only needed four blocks to be made.  Friday evening that was my task.  Saturday I continued and finished sewing all the long rows.  I did it my way which is different than the pattern.  I'm on the fence about borders or not.  It will percolate for a little while while I decide.  The good news is that the bag is GONE and there is one less UFO.  It can be quilted as is if I so desire.



I won a scrap give away ("squirrel poop") from Katie Mae.  LOL!  Cute scraps!


Friday my long arm will get a spa treatment as I have been having a lot of thread shredding. 

4 comments:

  1. Your Allietare looks HUGE!! - I'd be tempted to split it into two tops - 4x6 - for your "Quilty Hugs". Congratulations on winning the "Squirrel Poop" from Katie - such fun colors. And your long arm deserves a spa day - it's been working hard these past few months - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allietare looks beautiful!
    Hope your longarm comes back purring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome feeling....love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! One less UFO bag. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.