North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, July 28, 2018

MIA

I have been absent from the blog after last weeks BCG treatment.  The fatigue hit me so hard I could not finish the two quilts I had ready to go for chemo patients.  I only had to stitch down the binding and stitch the label.  It didn't start easing up until Tuesday.  What a horrible feeling!

I had treatment number five this morning and I am expecting the same or worse fatigue....

I have been busy in the sewing room the last few days.  I quilted two tops

This one is from K alefthandedquilter.blogspot.com.  She has been sharing her love of sewing and putting these tops to a great cause.  This one will be a Quilty Hugs.






This next quilt is from Heart Builders.


Anita sent me this picture of a frog who hides out in her watering can.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that your treatments leave you fatigued - take care of yourself. I'm glad that you are still able to sew - it's great therapy - if you're up to it. I LOVE the backing that you put on my 9-Patch Pizzazz - it's PERFECT!! - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that this treatment doesn't hit you quite so hard. Hopefully it is doing the job it is supposed to do.
    Take care and rest as needed. Your body needs rest to heal as much as it needs food and water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry about your recent reaction to treatment. I'm sure that is hard when you want to be making your quilty hugs, let alone just the fact that it is no fun being sick!
    That is a cute photo of the frog.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.