North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, July 20, 2018

Another Top Assembled

Is completed. And it doesn't look like I made a dent in the pile of four patches. So I will make another  top in this style.

 My long arm got a spa treatment this afternoon and is performing very nicely. You know what I'll be doing today and this weekend.  Finishing Quilty Hugs for Monday's visit.



3 comments:

  1. What a great scrap buster! How big are your 4 patches? - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that the scraps just keep growing even when you are trying to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have the deepest closet of blocks and parts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.