North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, August 10, 2018

Quilting this week

Has been one of K from A left handed quilter.  She recently sent me two of her "squirrel" tops and they are all made in batiks.  They are fabulous.

This is one I worked on this week a few evenings.  I think it turned out really nice.  What do you think K?






4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!! It's AWESOME!! Where did you find that backing fabric!! It's PERFECT!! - And your quilting is WONDERFUL!! OK - I think I just broke my caps lock - LOL - - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty batik quilt and your quilting highlights it very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Congrats to you and K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quilting and the backing choice. You two make a great team of quilters.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.