North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Swamp Fox Quilters, Florence SC

I had lots of fun with the Swamp Fox Quilters on Thursday putting on a great trunk show.  Lots of color in different shapes and sizes with many quilts.

They took care of my every need, feeding and housing.  I felt right at home with them.

On Friday I taught wonky Houses and Trees.  I was amazed by the creativity of these ladies.  Once unleashed so many ideas were brought forward.  To say we had fun would be a understatement.  Here is a sampling of their creations.  Great houses and trees!!!














1 comment:

  1. Looks like all kinds of creative fun! I especially enjoyed the Santa and reindeer tree. :)

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.