North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, February 13, 2020

An Update

I’ve steadily been working projects. I have started Lori Holt Vintage Farm Girl quilt in the six inch block size.

The Temecula quilt along using the book for when the clues are given.  Of course I am behind.

I have also started a granny square QOV in red, white and blue.

I also quilted a love quilt this afternoon.

Blogger chose the photo arrangement.






2 comments:

  1. It all looks great.
    I like the design you quilted on the love quilt.
    Your Temecula quilt is coming along.
    Granny Squares is a design to which I have always been a bit partial. I like what you have going on there.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.