North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Blog Break

As you read this I am in Belize for a nine day vacation.  There will be hiking, walking, and various water sports to enjoy.  South America is a beautiful place.

On the home front I adopted a black kitty before my Blackie went to heaven. Her name is Ebony and she is very sweet.  She has acclimated herself after about a month of living under my bed. 




3 comments:

  1. Ebony is so cute!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL time in Belize!! Can't wait to hear all about it - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new kitty is beautiful. I had to have my 17 1/2 yo put to sleep 2 days before Christmas and I miss him terribly. Putting him to sleep was so hard I can't do it again so I've decided no more kitties for me which makes me sad. I know you're having fun in Belize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous here...enjoy your time.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.