North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, June 1, 2020

A Near Finish

Yesterday I went downstairs to the studio not knowing what I was going to work on. I quickly looked at all my choices and picked up one of my mini tops that was ready for quilting. I did all the stitching on my Bernina. I really got into the slow rhythmic sound of the stitching.  Before I knew it I had finished.  I cut and sewed on the binding.






4 comments:

  1. Nice hour glass blocks - your quilt is so pretty and always fun to see another finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice mini quilt. The stitch in the ditch quilting really pops out the piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! I like your choice of binding - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this your June mini already?!? :) I really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.