North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, June 22, 2020

Quilting in the studio

This is my Antebellum Quilt sew along with Pam Buda. 


I received a pile of kids quilt tops and have been busy knocking them out.



With the next one I experimented with some free motion quilting on the fly!


Look at all the lovely texture. 


My GD took these two pictures of Lucy while she visited me.  She is very talented taking pictures!


5 comments:

  1. Wow, you got some amazing texture on that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the quilting! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting always amazes me - great texture! - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on Pam's SAL. Wish I had been able to join in on that one. I am still hoping to get her Christmas SAL made eventually.
    As Gene said--great texture.
    I had a laugh over that first photo of Lucy. Wonder what she was thinking in that moment?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lot of work to get done! You are so productive!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.