North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, June 26, 2020

Quilting Away

I have been quilting away.  I usually quilt one or two tops per day depending on what others I am working on.





This next one was a bunch of blocks that I sewed together.  




I started on my Afternoon Delight by Sue Garmen. I have all eight churn dash parts ready to assemble. I will show those in the next post.

Stay safe and be sure to wear your mask when out!

🐸

4 comments:

  1. There's no keeping up with you, lady - you just zip through these - it's amazing! - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really kicking it. I have "fallen off the wagon" and am being pretty lazy lately. I have tops that need quilted and I don't want to sew another top until I clear some of those.
    I wear a mask that I put on as soon as I stop and get ready to open the car door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the Baptist Fans pattern--such a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of the fans too! Great finishes - you've been busy

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.