North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Folding and purging

In between cooking today I have been folding fabric, getting rid of the ones that are not 100% cotton and any that don't appeal to me.  I have been trying to move all the piles of fabric from the bathroom tub as I know, sometime soon the bathroom will be remodeled.  I expect my contractor to call any day now.

I really enjoyed visiting all my lovelies.


The closet will be filled to the brim when I finish.  The big yardage is on the bottom shelf.  Next shelf up is two plus yards.  Above that are one yard pieces.  There is even a colum for half yard cuts.

I will need to go through my drawers looking for pieces larger than one yard.  

Still to fold are two big piles.



And 



I put the biggest yardage on my empty bolts.

Almost time for turkey breast and all the fixings.  The pumpkin pies are baking now.  Yum!

Have a great evening and tomorrow morning is the first clue of Bonnie Hunters Mystery for 2015.  I'm ready!

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. What a fun way to take a break during the holiday activities. Have a great TG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a relaxing Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.