North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Keeping Busy

I have been keeping busy.  Sometimes it’s hard to be focused.

Spring here in NC is beautiful this year.  Crisp blue skies and a multitude of blooming plants bring pleasurable sights.


The remainder of those strips I was taming the other day have been sewn.  I made another quilt top.  I just need to add a small border and it will be ready for quilting.



This was quilted recently.


 

I have started a mystery quilt after I saw the reveal.  It’s the Edyta Sitar and I am doing it in patriotic color with a fat quarter selection of Moda Postal fabric.  I will post my project after I finish my star blocks.



3 comments:

  1. Your new quilt is a great use of strips and scraps!! And you already know that I LOVE that Baptist Fan quilt pattern. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on the mystery quilt - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Baptist Fan quilting on that looks great. I guess that I am too ---errrr SQUIRREL --- to do an all over pattern. Did you do that on the longarm? I have wondered if it is easier to do an all over on there since you have to go in rows to some degree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice quilt--love the fan quilting! That's one of my favorite go-to quilt designs.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.