North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, April 27, 2020

Another quilted

I quilted this yesterday while digging out the next piles of blocks and fabrics.  I’m thinking a medallion type quilt to start.  I’ll let my brain explore the possibilities and see where it goes.





The geranium plant is one that survived the winter indoors and now is blooming pretty flowers.  Enjoy!






2 comments:

  1. Oooh - another pretty one! Love your geranium! - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lefty! That is a pretty quilt. The geranium is really pretty too. If I could go shopping, I would buy some flowering plants to put out for my own enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.