North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Playing with a rainbow!

Hi everybody.  Hope you are safely tucked in your home.

I spent last weekend with my son and family in SC.  We knocked out some kitchen cabinet cleaning in addition to enjoying each other’s company. It was my GD’s 14th birthday.  How did that happen?

So that last few days I started the sew along with Pat Sloan, creating the rainbow quilt.  I am enjoying this quilt so much that I might finish the top tomorrow.


And I have cut flowers from my garden to cheer up my dining room table.






3 comments:

  1. The Rainbow quilt is looking good. I always love cut flowers on a dining table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cheerful rainbow. Gorgeous flowers. Lucky you. We barely have buds on trees at the moment. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty quilt and prettier flowers - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.