North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Fabric Organizing in the garage

Aka the fabric store lol.

I have been going through bins of fabric and folding all up right so I can see what I have...  where did all this fabric come from???







I haven’t sewn much this weekend other than sewing a binding down and I don’t have a picture yet.

I caught this toad going from the fish pond to the breeding center of tadpoles.  Between the two ponds they are breeding like there is no tomorrow lol.


I found some fabulous lights / lamps at The Dollar Tree.  I had bought my GD one for her new desk.  The more I thought about it, I should get myself a couple and I did.  A black one and a white one.  Made by Sunbeam!




5 comments:

  1. WOW - and I thought "I" had a lot of fabric - LOL. Your new desk lamp looks great - I have a couple from IKEA that I like - but yours sound like a better deal - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been going through my stash too and find myself asking the same question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to collect easier than to sew up! Loves that box of reds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always surprised when I find more fabric "stashed away" where I have forgotten about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you definitely have me beat in the stash department!
    Looks like some handy little lamps!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.