North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, May 11, 2020

Orphan Block Quilt #3 (partial)

This is today’s effort.  I drove to get one of my machines from the spa.  It’s an hour each way so my sewing time was cut short and my back was acting up.

I’m not quite sure what I am going to do to finish.  I think I want to complete those white areas.  I can show off some free motion quilting in them.  Tomorrow’s is new day!


Hope you have taken time today to feed your sewing addition.



2 comments:

  1. Liz, I thought the center looked great, but wasn't too sure about the border matching up with it. Then I realized it was your rug. LOL
    Yes, those large white areas are begging for some fancy FMQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your center looks great! I'm looking forward to seeing how you "complete those white areas" - and your fancy FMQ - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.