North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

More Bento Blocks

I have joined A Left Handed Quilter and Gene Black in making bento blocks.  They are so fun and fast.  I am using two inch strips as that container needs taming.  The left over parts go to four patches.


I finally planted my bell pepper and tomato plants that have been growing in my downstairs window. I think all the freezing weather is over (I hope).  This is the western North Carolina mountains.




And here are the zucchini and bean plants.


And the Romain lettuce. 



This is the lettuce mix and spinach. 


It’s really nice to go pick something from the garden to eat!




3 comments:

  1. What fun!! Your Bento Boxes look great!! They ARE like potato chips, aren't they? - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look great. Did you have to adjust cutting measurements since you are using 2" instead of 2 1/2" strips?

    NICE veggie gardening. I wish I were good at that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good!
    I haven't even attempted any gardening yet this year. You have done well!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.