North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Orphan Quilt top #4 and more

Number four told me to make a small runner for my kitchen table.



This is as far as I got today on the next top.  Still lots of blocks to use up.


And A left hand Quilter started playing with Bento Box blocks and I just had to join in...

It didn’t take long to make a few blocks.  Mine are two inch strips.  They are so much fun to make.




3 comments:

  1. #4 had a good idea - it looks GREAT!! You next top looks like FUN - but the Bento Boxes are even MORE FUN - aren't they? I like how you're mixing yours up - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way that next top is progressing. And yes those Bento Boxes are fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you have a happy runner for your table!
    You certainly know how to get the most out of your orphan blocks.
    The Bento Boxes do look fun.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.