North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Quilty Hug Flimsy

The rest of those strips were made into four patches and the into 16 patches.

I didn’t have enough for a top only using them, so I cut up some 8inch squares.  Dang didn’t have enough. Well what if the green blocks go on the outside and another color on the inside.  Perfect and add a little border and here’s a quilt top ready to be quilted.  



I have quite a few tops that need quilting but I have not felt the best in the last few weeks.  Maybe the doctor can diagnose my issue.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty top! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely top!! I hope you feel better soon, too!! HUGS - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of scraps. Hope you feel better soon and can get quilting some of those tops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really turned out nice. It will be a cozy comfort quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.