North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, April 26, 2020

QOV Finish (almost)

First let me thank everyone who commented on the loss of Sebastian. All your comments were very comforting to hear.  The other cats and I are adjusting.


Yesterday I managed to get a top quilted.  A QOV quilt.  Maestro gave it her approval.



I will hand stitch the binding in the evenings.



3 comments:

  1. LOVELY!! Oh, how I LOVE that "Baptist Fan" quilt design - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. great quilt and great fan quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baptist Fan was the one my mom used when she handquilted most of her quilts...but she always just called it a fan because she was Catholic and refused to call it Baptist Fan, haha. Nice looking quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.