North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Home Is block #3 and Spool Quilt Top

 I made my Home Is block number three yesterday. 




Looking at my design wall everyday were spool my blocks.  They have been there too long.  Time to audition the sashing strips.




This is the fabric I selected.



Excuse the turned picture, blogger is acting up.  Next up will be adding a border in the sashing fabric for a finished top.




5 comments:

  1. I love the sashing fabric that you choose, it looks like a party! A spool Party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Block #3 looks very good.
    I am loving your spool top. What a great sashing fabric, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your #3 block and your spools! I agree with Mrs.Goodneedle - it looks like a Spool Party - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fabric is so cute you used for the sashing. The spools look wonderful all lined up and ready for a border. Such a pretty piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the spool blocks - those corner stones add just the right amount of contrast.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.