North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Still Using 2.5 inch Squares

 I found this neat pattern in a churn dash book and you guessed it, it uses 2.5 inches squares.  All the components are done just need to sew it together.






I have completed binding on four love quilts and am averaging two a day.  After I do the two bindings I sew something for fun!


3 comments:

  1. You are amazing with all the love quilts you do! How fabulous the churn dash is; perfect for all your itty bitty squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun churn dash quilt! Hmm, why haven't I seen that book before?
    You do two bindings and then sew something for fun--in one day? I can't even get one binding done a day. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is certainly a fun use of the small squares. That quilt will make a very pretty table topper. I am guessing it is about 38-40" square.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.