North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Lots of Stitching Going On!

 I have been busy cutting and sewing.  I also started sewing nine patch blocks out of lots of 2.5 inch blocks.  I have been cutting them for a long time.  I’ve barely made a dent in the amount of these blocks.





Enjoy the new set of kid quilt tops.  With the addition of these I must bind the quilted ones.  There is about a dozen just waiting. 

7 comments:

  1. More fabulous blocks singing with squares and triangles. Love all those fabrics dancing together. Wow, you certainly have a lot of quilted quilts waiting in the wings. Have fun with that binding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and scrappy--you just can't beat it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the HST squares with the flowers in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way these scrappy fabrics play together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun bunch of scraps playing together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute scrappy goodness. Fabulous way to stay busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That' a lot of wonderful stitching going on - I love the scrappiness of them both - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.